Share This Site:
This directory provides description of and links to a sampling of companies and programs offering resources to banks thinking about lending, investing, or supplying retail services that are financial Indian Country. These resources are arranged underneath the after categories:
- SBA Loan Programs – offers loan that is several programs for extremely particular purposes. Included in these are:
- 7(a) Loan Program – The 7(a) Loan Program includes help that is financial organizations with special demands. For the quick report about the system start to see the OCC’s reality sheet.
- CDC/504 Loan Program – The CDC/504 loan system is really a financing that is long-term, built to encourage financial development within a residential area. For a review that is quick of program, begin to see the Community Developments Fact Sheet.
- Microloan Program – The Microloan Program provides tiny, short-term loans to business that is small and particular forms of not-for-profit child-care facilities.
- USDA Rural Development’s Business and Industry Loan Guarantees – The purpose of the B&we Loan Guarantees Program is always to help personal financing to increase the financial and ecological environment in rural communities.
Public Facilities Lending
- Tribal Economic developing Bond Program, area of the United states Recovery and Investment Act (ARRA) of 2009, is just a tax-exempt bond system that authorizes relationship issuances for tribal financial development and never having to match the “essential government function” test generally speaking relevant to bonds released by tribal governments.
Solitary Family Lending